In Business Awards 2014
CIM - Proud sponsor of the In Business Awards 2014
For the 7th consecutive year the IN BUSINESS Awards highlight and celebrate the Cypriot companies which contribute to the development of fair business.
In the era of Troika Memorandum, the IN BUSINESS Awards are an oasis of optimism, a hope that our economy will prosper again. Amid this negative climate there are still businesses with prospering entrepreneurs and managers who design and implement innovative products and services. And this year they all deserve a special “thumbs up” from the first business magazine in Cyprus. The IN BUSINESS Awards, awards companies, entrepreneurs, products and services that have excelled in the Cypriot market during the last 12 to 18 months only to confirm that entrepreneurship, hard-work, risk and innovation will bring the much-needed development.
IN Business magazine, Cyprus’ first business magazine is the organizer of the IN Business Awards, which this year are concluding six years of existence in Cyprus’ business activities.The validity and objectivity of the magazine, the validity of the view and “collective wisdom” of the members of the Evaluation Committee and the clear processes ensure the magazine’s prestige.
A monthly magazine, which has changed the publishing data by pioneering as the only channel of specialized information for the Cyprus market, for trade, industry, services, for management executives; such as General Managers, Marketing Managers, HR Managers and Sales Managers.
CIM – Proud to be one of the sponsors for the IN BUSINESS Awards 2014.
The Ceremony will be taking place on Thursday 22nd January 2015 at Hilton Park Nicosia.
In Business Awards 2014
The Awards were presented to:
- Business – IAKOVOS PHOTIADES FOODSTUFF SUPPLIERS
- Small-Medium Business – H. HERCULES SPORTS
- Manager – GEORGE FLOUROS, VICE PRESIDENT, FINANCIAL DIVISION, NCR MIDDLE EAST AFRICA REGION
- Corporate Social Responsibility – SHACOLAS GROUP
- New Product / Service – ATYOURSERVIC
- Manufacturing / Processing – VASILIKON CEMENT FACTORY
- Services – EDT OFFSHORE
- Best Workplace – COSTAS PAPAELLINAS ORGANIZATION
Honorary Awards (awarded by the Evaluation Committee):
- Cypriot Businessperson who is active abroad – KYPROS TSENTAS
- Lifetime Achievement Αward – GERASIMOS CARAMONDANIS
- “Young Business Leader Award” in the memory of Andy Hadjicosti – EMILY YIOLITIS
- Editor’s Choice – CYPRUS SHIPPING CHAMBER
IN BUSINESS AWARDS GALA DINNER
An award ceremony took place on 22nd January 2015 at the Hilton Park Hotel in Nicosia. The award ceremony was as follows:
- Grand gala dinner at the Hilton Park in Nicosia.
- 450 high profile guests, including politicians, CEOs, foreign investors, providers of professional services (lawyers, accountants,CYSEC providers, bankers, etc.), In Business and IMH’s major sponsors and their clients.
- The awards are presented by at least 1-2 known presenters.
- The awards have huge coverage and communication to Cyprus’ business audience. They are covered by the local and international media.
- Part of the ceremony will be projected via live stream to television audience through INBUSINESSNEWS.COM, SIGMALIVE.COM and mobile applications
- Invitations, menus, props, visuals, decoration, flowers etc. and generally all the details of the event are considered and carefully planned
- IMH’s professionalism is well known for its impeccable standards of personal service and its attention to detail in order for the IN Business Awards to be a truly unforgettable experience for Cyprus’ business community.
The Minister of Communications and Works, Mr Marios Demetriades and the CIM Deputy-Director, Mr Yangos Hadjiyannis, presenting the award for ‘Corporate Social Responsibility’ to SHACOLAS GROUP.