February 17 - 18,Royal Apollonia Hotel, Limassol
Digital Marketing Conference for professionals of all levels, beginners to advanced.
VESTNIK KIPRA Group in cooperation with the Cyprus Institute of Marketing (CIM) presents the Digital Marketing Conference aimed at providing participants with the latest information on how to arm yourself with the tools you need for the most effective online marketing campaigns.
This is a unique opportunity to gain hands-on knowledge from experienced professionals and learn how to get the most from online marketing opportunities, plan your campaigns and allocate budgets for maximum results. The Digital Marketing Conference is also a great platform for networking with industry specialists. Who knows, you may find your next client, partner or co-worker at the Conference.
The Conference will consist of plenary sessions, workshops and seminars. Discussion topics include:
• Paid and organic ways to market to local and international businesses online,
• Best e-commerce platforms for small businesses,
• Ready solutions for big companies: how to make your internet marketing campaign successful and allocate your budget smartly,
• Small business in Cyprus: how to attract customers, using the right internet instruments for the best results,
• Internet marketing for advanced users: why you should maximize your local SEO efforts, how to enhance your internet marketing campaigns, and further steps to increase your knowledge and experience.
Who Should Participate?
1. Site owners, who wish to increase sales by employing online marketing techniques,
2. Marketing executives who are in charge of the online promotion of a company and its goods/services,
3. SEO specialists, copywriters, social media marketing experts and web analysts who want to gain more in-depth practical skills,
4. Beginners and students aspiring to become specialists in digital marketing.
Language of the Conference
The language of the Conference and workshops is English*.
The workshop of Arpine Sargsyan on Instagram held on Saturday, 18 Feb at 16.30 will be in Russian.
Day 1 (Friday, 17 February)
Morning plenary sessions.
9.00-13.00. Speeches by VIP guests and invited professional trainers.
Seminars and workshops.
14.00-16.00 - Dr. Haris Machlouzarides “Successful Digital Strategy in Today's Multi-Touch World”.
16.30-18.30 - Theocharis Katranis “How to create effective emails”.
19.00-21.00 - Seminar 3 – to be confirmed.
Day 2 (Saturday, 18 February)
09.00-11.00 - Seminar 4 – to be confirmed.
11.30-13.30 - Philip Ammerman “Achieving Digital Transformation: Trends and Techniques Changing Online Interaction”.
14.00-16.00 - Adonis Anastasiou “How to get maximum engagement in Social Media”.
16.30-18.30 - Arpine Sargsyan “Customers from Instagram. Marketing of the future."