Now in its 7th year, the Nicosia Economic Congress has become the leading financial/economic event of the island’s capital where business and government officials meet. This year the Congress brings key local government ministries, industry and business leaders, economists, academics and also significant international representatives and institutions together to debate and discuss economic and social progress made so far and take a detailed look at what the future holds for the Cyprus economy for the period 2016-2018.
· A Review of the EU-IMF Aid Programme and the Economic Forecast for 2016-2018
· Structural Reforms: Transforming& Developing the Economy
· How Cyprus is Viewed by Foreign Institutional Investors
· Foreign Investment Prospects and Opportunities for Cyprus
· The Business Sector: Opportunities and Threats
Why attend the Congress?
· To network with government officials, policymakers, industry and business leaders, economists, academics and internationally renowned institutions/organisations
· To listen to expert discussions on what the future holds for the Cyprus economy
· To find out where Cypriot firms should be looking in order to expand and deal with threats
For registrations please visit http://www.imhbusiness.com/7th-nicosia-economic-congress