Business Management with an optional concentration in Marketing
High School Leaving Certificate
Accredited by the Cyprus Quality Assurance Agency
Our Business Management program consists of a set of core subjects, a selection of elective modules and an individual project. The program structure enables students to explore the various facets of management ranging from communication to finance and marketing, within the business sphere. Moreover, the optional courses and the individual project will allow students to build on the core areas and deepen their knowledge in the business management field. In this four-year program students will gain specific business knowledge, an understanding of the business world and will also develop a range of transferable intellectual and study skills.
The Business Management with Marketing program provides a solid foundation in both business and marketing. This goal is achieved through the program structure, which is a combination of core and elective courses and a final project that focuses on the area of marketing. Studying both subjects gives students an understanding of organisation organisations and their management as well as the various ways marketing practices are employed to display the usefulness and quality of products, brands and services. The core subjects ensure students study essential areas of business management, while the optional modules offer them the opportunity to specialise and broaden their knowledge in the marketing field.
- Provide students with a variety of disciplines that approach business and management issues analytically and critically;
- enable students to cover the core concepts, practices and techniques of management and develop the skills required to lead;
- encourage students to employ socially, ethically and internationally aware approaches and principles to complex business management situations;
- cultivate the notion of continuing professional development by encouraging students to critically evaluate their personal strengths and weaknesses as well as keeping up-to-date with the latest business management ideas and practices
- promote an international perspective through a mix of teaching, teamwork and opportunities for business visits
The CIM Bachelor in Business Management (Marketing) enjoys world-wide recognition. Both in Nicosia and in Limassol, the program has been accredited by the Cyprus Quality Assurance Agency and is recognised by KYSATS. As such, Cypriot students are eligible to apply for Government subsidy up to €3417.