Business Management with an optional concentration in Marketing
The Business Management with Marketing program provides a solid foundation in both business and marketing. This goal is achieved through the program structure, which is a combination of core and elective modules and a nal project that focuses on the area of marketing. Studying these two areas ensures a deep understanding of how organisations work and how to ensure that their products or services are useful, appealing, and protable. The core subjects ensure students study essential areas of business management, while the optional modules offer them the opportunity to specialise and broaden their knowledge in marketing.
– Enable students to cover the core concepts, practices and techniques of management and develop the skills required to lead;
– Encourage students to apply socially, ethically and internationally aware approaches and principles to complex business management situations;
– Cultivate the notion of continuing professional development by encouraging students to critically evaluate their personal strengths and weaknesses as well as keep up-to-date with the latest business management ideas and practices;
– Promote an international perspective through a mix of teaching, teamwork and opportunities for business visits.
October. All modules run on a yearly mode.
- Recognised Secondary School Leaving Certificate 14/20 or higher
- English competency i.e. IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
Accredited by the Cyprus Quality Assurance Agency and recognised by KYSATS.