MSc. Human Resource Management & Corporate Strategy
(14 Months FT/24 Months PT)
- To increase understanding around aspects of human resource management and the role it can play in achieving a competitive advantage in a dynamic, global environment.
- To develop strategic skills and thinking in order to become an organisational change agent, while effectively managing day-to-day operational needs.
- To learn to manage and retain talent across borders, continents, and cultures.
- To acquire the technical skills required in human resource management.
- To identify the importance of motivation in terms of knowledge and practice as well as to maintain talented employees by reducing turnover.
- To enhance the ability to use data and apply analytical strategic skills in solving HRM problems and making competitive strategic decisions.
- To create an ability which will enable students to organize people and exercise leadership in culturally diverse environments.
- To enhance the ability to exercise ethical judgement and design corporate strategic decision making.
- To acquire the strategic knowledge necessary for effectively managing an organizations’ human resources in a competitive manner.
Classes commence in October. The academic year runs from October to May, when the final exams take place. From June onwards, students work on their dissertation, which must be submitted in October.
Dissertations are marked by internal examiners and moderated by external assessors. The pass mark is 50% and students’ performance will be indicated on their transcript. In case the dissertation is not of an acceptable standard, students, paying an extra 200 Euros, may re-submit their work, before the end of December. If the dissertation is again found to be unsatisfactory, then the student will fail their MSc.
Holders of a First Degree from any internationally recognised University.
(14 months FT/24 months PT)
ACCREDITATION Accredited by the Cyprus Quality Assurance Agency and recognised by KYSATS and by the Society for Human Resource Management (US)