(12 Months FT/24 Months PT)
Recognised Bachelor's Degree & IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
(12 months FT/24 months PT)
Recognised by UK NARIC and KYSATS
Our Masters in Digital Marketing course has been designed with an industry focus. We aim to provide you with a highly competitive qualification for the modern job market, in a vibrant commercial sector with a significant skills gap.
The course provides a great balance of practical and theory work across the whole course, and will also embed an understanding of the latest digital trends and techniques. We will take an in-depth look at:
- social media marketing
- online marketing trends
- digital marketing strategy.
Why choose this course?
You will learn:
- effective use of social media and digital channels
- how to build an online community
- the latest digital technology and innovation.
During the course, you will have many opportunities to run digital marketing projects for real companies. The course also heavily adopts enquiry-based learning approach and so teaching methods such as case study and simulation games would be employed.
It provides a great balance of practical and theory work across the whole course, and will also embed an understanding of the latest digital trends and techniques.
Our Digital Marketing MSc is:
- developed with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) requirements
- supported by leading employers in the sector, namely:
- Grain Ltd
- Simon Inc Ltd
- Target Internet Ltd
- a highly competitive qualification with potential for sustainable recruitment.
Our teaching staff:
Attendance of Individual Modules:
The University can accept professionals who wish to study for individual module(s) instead of the whole course.
Such participants shall receive a Credit-Bearing Certificate upon successful completion of the Module(s) Requirements.
The cost in such occasion is deemed at 1000 euro per module.
- Guest Lecturing
- Material to students/lecturers
- Awards for Top-Performing students
- Internship Opportunities
- Master Consulting Projects