CIM is the first business school to have been established in Cyprus, operating in Nicosia since 1978 and in Limassol since 1984.
CIM is the only higher education institution in Cyprus that specialises in working professionals, offering exclusively evening classes.
At CIM the majority of the lectures are conducted by active executives of Cypriot and multinational firms.
CIM is the only Higher Education institution in Cyprus that offers its own Bachelor degrees of three years’ duration.
CIM is a member to a large number of world acclaimed international associations making it the most connected business school in Cyprus.
CIM has partnerships with one of the leading modern UK Universities (University of West London) offering students the chance to gain British qualifications without the need to leave Cyprus.
CIM maintains close links with industry and service providers, thus enhancing the employability prospects of its graduates.
CIM has more than 10,000 alumni globally who hold managerial positions in various firms across the industry.
CIM has the highest employability rate in Cyprus
RESULTS OF THE 2017 GRADUATE SURVEY
The Cyprus Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Cypronetwork Group have recently presented the results of the 1st Cyprus Institute of Marketing Graduate Survey.
The research is ground-breaking in nature since it aims to outline all aspects of the Cyprus Institute of Marketing and in particular the professional success of Cypriot Institute of Marketing graduates after completing their studies focusing on the depreciation of investment in their studies. The Cyprus Institute of Marketing (CIM) and Cypronetwork group have joined forces to conduct research by applying European research standards and hope that this research will be a useful tool and a comparison tool between academic institutions on an annual basis. The survey was Pancyprian and the sample size was 222 graduates from the academic years 2012-2017. Data collection was conducted via telephone interviews using a structured questionnaire between 27 November 2017 and 7 December 2017.
In summary, the main findings of the survey record that:
- 30% of graduates enjoy a direct increase in their salary after completing their studies at CIM
- 25% of graduates have received direct promotion after completing their studies at CIM
- 91% say they are fully satisfied with their studies at CIM
- 91% see CIM as a credible institution
- 92% are currently employed
- 62% were working within one month of completing their studies
- 84% worked within 6 months of completing their studies
- 91% were working within twelve months of completing their studies
- 77% declare that depreciation in their investment (tuition to income from work) was excellent.