As well as advancing original research, the Centre aims to disseminate information and insights to business
executives. To this effect, it publishes a bi-monthly Business Bulletin.
In addition, the Centre publishes an academic journal (The Market: International Journal of Business) and organizes an
annual academic conference.
More specifically, the Centre has the mandate (as voted by CIM’s Council) to:
- Conduct, advance, and disseminate research in various industries and sectors.
- Provide consulting services to individuals, entrepreneurs and business organisations at a national and international level.
- Expand academic knowledge of different sectors through research and carry out curriculum development for CIM
- Coordinate and participate in research projects that aim to provide further scientific developments.
- Establish collaborations with other institutes and academics at a national and international level.
- Share knowledge and promote business networking between academics, entrepreneurs and policy makers.
- Give back to society and the business world through outreach seminars and publications (Business Bulletin)
- Expand decision-making and problem-solving aspects of individuals through the expertise of experienced research
- academics and professionals.